Having proved experience in developing enterprise level cloud-based solutions, our software consultants are constantly supporting our clients in achieving their short and long term Cloud strategies.
- Advisory and custom analysis on selecting a cloud provider
- Development of Serverless cloud solutions
- Advanced CI & CD pipelines to support fast delivery cycles
- Lower operating cost and increased scalability
The general goal or benefit of any cloud migration is to host applications and data in the most effective environment possible, based on factors such as cost, performance and security.
Our experience revealed that moving workloads to cloud requires a well-though-out strategy that includes a complex combination of management and technology challenges as well as staff and resource realignment.
The steps or processes an enterprise needs to follow during a cloud migration vary based on factors such as the type of migration it wants to perform and the specific resources it wants to move. However, common elements of a cloud migration strategy might include the following:
- Prioritizing business continuity
- Selection of a cloud provider
- Cost calculations & predictions
- Any required reorganization
- Solving interoperability challenges
- Ensuring data and application portability
- Ensuring data integrity and security
- Evaluation of performance and security